Week 4 (Part 4 of 3): Reflection
| Friedensreich Hundertwasser |
The actual presentation was more difficult than I expected. I only had 5 minutes to explain my project, and rocket science isn't something that can be explained in 5 minutes. Luckily, I managed to use the complexity of the topic to show how useful a simulation can be as a learning tool. The other problem my topic created was that most people find it boring, and I wasn't able to make my presentation as entertaining as I wanted to because of the time constraint.
Unfortunately, By the end of the first week I realized that I made a mistake when I was creating a timeline for this project. I had originally thought we would be doing this project for 6 cycles, so I created 6 goals. It turns out we only had 5 cycles to do the project, so I didn't get to complete my final goal, which was a mission to Jool. However, I'm still satisfied with what I did have time to do, and I was able to teach myself about physics.
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_l
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_l
e The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
The straight line leads to the downfall of humanity.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedensre182479.html?src=t_line
No comments:
Post a Comment